Friday, December 5, 2014

Your Style is all about "YOU". It's your personality!

The older I get... the more I realize that style is all about "YOU". I know...I know... you are probably saying that I've repeated this statement several times.  Well.... I truly meant it! You define your style; which, in other words... Your style is your personality. So, if it feels good to you "go for it".  Who gon' check you boo??? LOL!!

As I look at the four photos below... I've noticed how my personality is played out through each outfit. In other words, the outfit tells it's own story. Each attire that has been worn tells my mood or, how I was feeling that particular day. 

Whatever your mood is that particular day... just remember to make sure you feel good in it. Once you feel good everything seems to just fall in place. 

Remember.... Style is all about "YOU"

#SaseeChic


1st pic: Jacket - Cato Fashions; Top & Skirt - Kaleidoscope Femme Studio; Shoes - Steve Madden
2nd pic: Jacket - Ashley Stewart; Dress - Kaleidoscope Femme Studio; Vest - Consigned Design; Shoes - Steve Madden
3rd pic: Top & Scarf - The Limited; Skirt -  Kaleidoscope Femme Studio; Shoes - Jessica Simpson
4th pic: Jacket - Burlington Coat Factory; Dress - Ross; Shoes - Nine West


1 comment: