Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thrifty Anyone??

We all can agree that fashion is constantly changing. A particular style can be "in" today and "out" tomorrow. To be in style doesn't mean you have to spend a "arm or leg"... in some cases maybe two legs. LOL!!  I've started to explore being a little more thrifty with my style. The style and/or my personality within my clothing hasn't changed at all. You have to spend a little time digging through the clothing to find the right outfit for you. Take this dress for example...


I was able to locate this dress at the local thrift store.... for only $5.00. Yes, $5.00!!! That is a great price for a dress. It can be dressed up or down.... I decided to dress it up in this photo. The dress was paired with a belt and blazer I already owned. Along with the hosiery and heels this made the perfect Sunday's outfit. 

Tell me how you put your thrifty outfits together. 

#SaseeChic

Dress: Thrift
Blazer: Cato Fashions
Shoes: Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment