Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Look: Sweater Dress

It's the holiday season and, we all know that parties are in full affect. 

In the past years, we have all seen the traditional red, green, gold and, winter white at many events. 

What about black??

 This holiday season I was able to locate plenty of black outfits that would be wonderful for parties. Yes, black is considered a formal color and it is found at many formal gatherings; but, not so much when it comes to Christmas and New Years. Well, I'm changing the game with this lovely black sweater dress (shown below). The dress features rhinestones around the cowneck and, it compliments my curvy figure quite well, I must say.  I'm a fishnet girl....of course... so, that was my hosiery of choice. The simply but, elegant black dress was paired with silver sequin shoes; which, gave my outfit the pop of color that was needed. I keep the the accessories simply and elegant. You cannot go wrong with a black clutch purse.... this is indeed a girls best "go to" accessories for parties and special gatherings.

Let me know what's you outfit of choice for this holiday season. #SaseeChicFashion

Dress: Ashley Stewart
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Ring: Nordstrom 







No comments:

Post a Comment